Sunday, November 2, 2008

***LaZy SuNdAy***





Well Jeff and I got a good deal on a crib and stroller. A friend of mind at work had a one day only 20% off coupon so we decided to take advantage of it and purchase the items. It is a little early as some might say, but we figure its easier to spread out the expenses. So here are a few pictures of our finished products!! I go back to the doctor tomorrow morning for my 15 week checkup and we might, justmight be able to see what we are having. Otherwise, our doctor said we will have to come back the following Monday Novemver 10th to see!! So hopefully it all works out for us tomorrow, I will let everyone know!!

1 comment:

sburesh said...

I LOVE the crib! It will be so fun to decorate the room! We had our nursery done at 18 weeks or so...never too soon :) I am DYING to know what you are having! We found out at 14 weeks so hopefully you will be able to find out too!